Precision CNC Machining for the Trucking Industry
Small Parts Manufacturing offers dependable machining services to the trucking industry. For more than seventy-five years, we’ve relied on our experience, equipment, and expertise to build and maintain a reputation for quality and durability across a wide range of applications.
Our dependable trucking industry machining services include:
- CNC turning services – to deliver tight tolerance parts and components up to 8” round and approximately 60 lbs with tolerances of .001” or less.
- CNC milling services – to perform a wide variety of production processes, including drilling, complex milling, and tapping on parts up to 4 feet long and approximately 100 lbs.
- Precision Swiss machining services – to produce small, intricate aerospace parts with diameters up to 1″.
- Wire EDM – for small scale, small-batch machining of complex parts.
We also offer several secondary operations, from cylindrical grinding to finish processing (heat treating, plating, anodizing, and other coatings).
Our lean manufacturing philosophy and approach allow us to minimize waste and manage production costs to deliver preferred pricing to our customers. In addition, when you partner with Small Parts Manufacturing, you’ll enjoy:
Source quality components that provide lasting reliability and performance.
Benefit from our vast applied experience and proven production capabilities.
Depend on our equipment and processes to provide shorter lead times and accurate deadlines.
Do you struggle with:
- Inefficient Sourcing
- Technical Production Challenges
- Consistent Quality
At Small Parts Manufacturing, we offer tough machined parts for many transportation applications. Our trucking industry machining services provide:
Our wide-ranging machining capabilities allow us to deliver complete manufacturing services, from design assistance and material selection to precision machining and finishing applications.
We utilize advanced machining techniques and technologies to deliver tight tolerance components with consistency and accuracy.
Our ISO 9001 certification and customer testimonials back our dedication to quality and excellence throughout the design, manufacturing, and finishing processes.
Sturdy Machined Trucking Parts
We are an experienced manufacturer of rugged, reliable custom-machined trucking components, including (but not limited to):
- Clutch shafts
Our trucking industry materials generally center around aluminum, bronze, stainless, and alloy steel, but we have experience with all significant metal and plastics material categories.